2020 FALL INTERNATIONAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM
Important Dates of Application
|Nomination by Home University
|Mailing Application form and required documents by post
|Notification and Sending out Acceptance packages
||End of June
Students who would like to study at KNU must be nominated by their home university, please contact the office of international affairs at your university.
All the documents must be sent to KNU by May 31. Delay will not be accepted.
- Duly complete application form with a color photo(Passport size)
- Official transcript of records of all college or university coursework (Original copy)
- Financial statement / Affidavit of support (USD 3,000, Original copy)
- Health certificate within 3 months (English version, Original copy)
- Certificate of English ability (TOEFL, TOEIC, IELTS, etc., Photocopy)
- Two color photos (Passport size) and the file of the photo
- Passport (Photocopy)